2.12.2010

Favorite Things Friday-5 senses...5 loves!



Still on the LOVE theme...
Tell us something you love to:

Taste
See
Smell
Hear
and
Touch


TASTE:

I have to admit, I basically just love food! But I will have to say, if money was no object, I would have my refrigerator FULL of fruit, all kinds and all the time! I can't really think of a fruit that I don't love!

SEE:

Seeing these people...all 9 of them!!

SMELL:




I LOVE giving my grandkids baths. I love Johnson & Johnson Baby Products and I absolutely adore the way they smell fresh from their baths. I also love when the little guys have been out playing and I manage to get a hug from them...that sweet outdoorsy smell. I love it...and I know it goes from that sweet little smell to big boy sweat smell in the blink of an eye...that is NOT one of my favorite smells! :)

HEAR:

Hearing our grandchildren laugh, especially those first little giggles and coos, telling us a story, singing and my very favorite thing is hearing them when they pray. Oh such sweet sweet words for my ears! Can you imagine how much God loves hearing our prayers!?

TOUCH:

Hugs! Hugs from Larry AND hugs from these little ones!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

You are right...we are sharing a brain once again! I love it! :)